Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Inspired by my love of patterns, this piece creates the "lay of the land" in a non-traditional manner. It is my hope that I have created a sense of movement and rhythm in this painting.

Note to all viewers of this blog all work shown to date has been sold. I have one show left this season. In October I will be at Cincinnati Hyde Park. I would like to thank all of you for making my year successful. I am taking time off to "restock" and enjoy my great family. With each painting I have expanded my knowledge of my medium and gained a better insight into my thought processes. Creating art is a very rewarding and personal experience. Once I have more paintings I will again share . If you are a fellow painter, "Happy Painting!" To my followers, "Thank you for your interest."

1 comment:

  1. I think you will remember me, not only as one of your students decades ago, but because about 8 years ago I gave you a storage unit. You came to my office at Ohio State to pick it up. :o)

    I am engaged to a beautiful man in Cinci, and looking for a job there so that I can move down there to be with him and to live in the beautiful house we've bought. Because of that I'm so excited to hear you'll be in Cinci next month! Can you provide some more details?

    Patt McLaughlin

    ReplyDelete