Friday, May 20, 2011

Well, the word is out. I was very excited and very nervous about being asked to create the image for the 2011 Lancaster Festival. With the honor came pressure (my own) to create an image. When I asked what they would like me to paint, the answer was whatever I thought would reflect the spirit of the festival. I worked for months and created quite a few end "products". The chosen works depicted the tools of the artist and the artists and their tools. I hope that my work will do justice to the spirit of the festival and to the many local artists in our community who make Lancaster a great place to live. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. K,
    I am so excited to find your blog. I have asked Ric Noland so many times how you are doing. I haven't seen you for over 16 years the last open house I attended, long time. I'm thrilled to see your work, you have always inspired me.
    Excited to keep up on you!
    Amy (Adams) Donnerberg

    ReplyDelete