Monday, May 4, 2009

Good Morning Everyone! It is Monday the day after. Our open house was ,once again, a resounding success- thanks to all of my loyal patrons. The majority of the paintings are now someone else's property. I have regrets about losing them. I have to produce a great many pieces of work and therefore do not get much time to "live" with what I have created. The work above is one of the pieces that now will grace someone else's home. I always am in awe that other people buy my work. Grateful but still in awe. I leave you all today with a great sense of gratitude. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things went well. I bet it is sometimes hard to see a particular painting go.
    My wife Linda makes Teddy Bears and from time to time sells them. She always gives each one a name while they are at our house..Hope you had a good Monday. Joe Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Little Bro, my group of 'red hats' were planning to visit your open house but as it turned out a couple of them were not 'upto it' so we are now planning to visit you when you are downtown or at the fairgrounds. Glad it went well. My friends tried to talk me out of the invitation you sent just because they really like your work. I do too and I have watched you grow over the years and I'm sure mom would be very proud of your trees now too.
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete